One-Of-A-Kind Iolite Cabachon Ring
This ring sparkles in the day and night. Although it resembles a moonlit skies with the stars a sparklin'. Here's why you won't want to pass up this amazing one-of-a-kind ring...
- Sterling Silver that has been lightly and delicately hammered to give it a unique look.
- Rectangular shape Iolite stone sets this amazing ring apart.
- Iolite comes from ios, the Greek word for violet.
- The Vikings made Iolite's pleochroism a virtue by using thin slices of the stone as a light polarizer to navigate their trips.
- Sterling silver dot embellishments resembling the flow of life.
- Wonderful band that separates then come together.
- Comes in one size. If it's your size then it will fit you and only you. :)
Not sure what your ring size is? Click here
Free Bonus! With each ring purchase you'll receive a polishing cloth. Although you'll not need it for this wonderful one-of-a-kind ring, if you have non blackened sterling silver surely these will tarnish a bit. So this bonus will help.
Questions? Please use this contact form. Also, you can check out my FAQ section, or utilize the cool little messenger app button and I'll get back with you asap.
We Also Recommend