Sterling Silver Tribal Diamond Shape Swirl Ring - Amber
An amazing part of my diamond shaped rings collection...handcrafted out of .925 sterling silver and then a small piece of amber is set on this diamond shape ring. This particular pattern 1" x 1" from the diamond corners. Check out why this ring is unique...
- One of my most popular rings I create.
- Given an antique oxidized finish. Won't tarnish.
- Amber is a natural purifier, esteemed for its ability to draw pain and dis-ease from the physical body, as well as the mind and spirit, by absorbing negative or stagnant energies and transforming them into clear, positive energy.
- Amber is one of the world’s oldest and most coveted treasures, a “Gold of the Sea” intrinsically formed by light and life, preserved by time and washed upon the shores for humanity, a talisman of beauty, protection and renewal.
- Swirl gives this a one-of-a-kind design.
- Can wear this ring at the office and at play.
This ring is one-of-a-kind artisan sterling silver jewelry. Handmade in my home studio. Check out my over 6,789 transactions, 423+ positive reviews from art shows and online.
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this sterling silver diamond-shaped ring artisan jewelry variances may occur. Each one is unique, just a little different in shape. We will work with you to make you happy. :)
Not sure what your ring size is? Click here
Free Bonus! With each ring purchase you'll receive a polishing cloth, and carbon square (keep your ring in this plastic pack with the carbon square and this will help prevent additional tarnishing).
Questions? Please use this contact form. Also, you can check out my FAQ section, or utilize the cool little messenger app button and I'll get back with you asap.
We Also Recommend