Boulder Opal Divine Flow Ring 13
Sterling silver handcrafted one-of-a-kind boulder opal stone ring. Thoughtfully adorned with five sterling silver dots representing the flow of life. Not only is this a unique statement ring, but it really is truly a work of Goddess inspiration. To learn more about the unique boulder opal stone see below. This stunning ring is a pure one-of-a-kind work of art and you'll see why...
- This unique one-of-a-kind Boulder Opal stone has a unique ocean feel and feature.
- Impressive smooth beveled band. Fits your hand comfortably.
- The top surface comes with a polished finish.
- The band can be sized to fit. The band is adjustable from sizes 6 - 9.
- Signature 5 silver dots adorn the longest side representing the flow of life.
- The band is shiny and made from .925 sterling silver. Beautiful quality.
- The ring's backplate is also sterling silver.
Not sure what your ring size is? Click here
Did you know this about the boulder opal stone?
The internal structure of precious opal makes it diffract light. Depending on the conditions in which it formed, it can take on many colors. Precious opal ranges from clear through white, gray, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, magenta, rose, pink, slate, olive, brown, and black. Of these hues, the black opals are the rarest, whereas white and greens are the most common. Opals vary in optical density from opaque to semitransparent.
In addition to this one-of-a-kind ring you'll receive as bonuses:
Free Bonus #1! With this purchase, you'll receive a high-end polishing cloth to help keep all your jewelry lovingly pristine. Directions included.
Free Bonus #2! Beautiful linen gift bag. Just put a ribbon on this and you are ready to give this ring as a wonderfully thoughtful gift. The gift bag, by the way, is biodegradable.
Note: All of my jewelry is handcrafted, so variances may occur.
Click "✔️ I Want This!" to get Yours now. :)
We Also Recommend