Sterling and Gold Mandala Ring
Newest addition to the sterling and gold collection...The Mandala Ring
Mandala pattern has been bezel set in gold to hold her vision all that much more. Here are the reasons you'll love this ring.
- Highly polished sterling silver contrasts nicely with luxurious gold.
- Elegance with gold bezel addition.
- Mandala pattern is set into sterling silver.
- The meaning of mandala comes from Sanskrit meaning “circle.” Even though it may be have features like squares or triangles, a mandala always has a concentric (circular) nature. Symbolic Meaning of Mandala. Mandalas offer balancing visual elements, symbolizing unity and harmony.
- One-of-a-kind amazing wonder that this ring is.
- Wide band that is slightly smaller, so pick a half size larger and you'll love it.
- Hammered band and then polished. This really sets the entire ring apart.
- This band runs a bit small, so choose a 1/4 size larger when ordering.
Not sure what your ring size is? Click here
Free Bonus! With this ring purchase you receive a totally complimentary high end polishing cloth that will clean the gold and silver superbly. You'll be so happy you received this.
Note: This ring is artisan handcrafted so there may be slight variances. That's why this bracelet is one-of-a-kind. This band runs a bit small, so choose a 1/4 size larger when ordering.
Questions? Please use this contact form. Also, you can check out my FAQ section, or utilize the cool little messenger app button and I'll get back with you asap.
We Also Recommend