Sterling Silver Tribal Diamond Shaped Ring - White Topaz Stone
An amazing part of my diamond shaped rings collection...handcrafted out of .925 sterling silver and then a small White Topaz Stone is set on this diamond shape ring. This particular pattern 1" x 1" from the diamond corners. Check out why this ring is unique...
- One of my most popular rings I create.
- Given an antique oxidized finish. Won't tarnish.
- The meaning of the word Topaz comes from the Greek word 'tapazos' meaning 'to seek', and it is said to have been one of the stones in the breastplate of the high priest in the Bible. ... It is also called Clear Topaz, as it naturally occurs as a clear colorless stone.
- Exotic tribal pattern gives this a one-of-a-kind design.
- Can wear this ring at the office and at play.
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this sterling silver diamond-shaped ring artisan jewelry variances may occur. Each one is unique, just a little different in shape. We will work with you to make you happy. :)
Not sure what your ring size is? Click here
Questions? Please use this contact form. Also, you can check out my FAQ section, or utilize the cool little Facebook Messenger App button in lower right hand corner of this page and I'll get back with you asap.
We Also Recommend