Rose Shrub Earrings | Sterling Silver
Be a part of nature. These particular branches were picked from a small shrub rose in the Red River Gorge area in Eastern Kentucky on an incredible, fun, early spring weekend. Delicate hand cast sterling branch earrings.
Using a torch I ball up the ends, so it appears that there are small berries dangling from the end of the sterling silver branches.
Again here are the unique features of the rose shrub branch earrings...
- Light, less than 3 ounces in weight.
- Antique, patina applied for organic appearance.
- Also comes in bronze.
- Wild rose shrub branch twig cast.
- Torch fired ends balled for berry look.
- sterling silver ear wires for further elegance.
Buy with confidence. One-of-a-kind artisan jewelry. Handmade in my home studio. Fast shipping. 6,789 transactions, 423 positive reviews.
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this shrub rose branch sterling silver jewelry earrings variances may occur.
We Also Recommend